Saturday, September 3, 2016

Sobre Mi

Hello World,

My name is Reem an you probably already know that, as it's written all over my page. I'm not usually the type of person who likes to give a lot away, I tend to receive more. But change is good right? Change helps us discover new things in life and that's what I'm all about.
So here we go, I'm going to try and let you all in to my 'secluded' life.
Firstly, my interests. I like to be proactive and try out new sports, I don't stick to one sport, however I shift from one sport to another, not only does that make each sport more entertaining but it also benefits you in the future. On that note, I should probably mention something I believe is a necessity, planning ahead, no I'm not just talking about a homework schedule, but I'm talking about making the right decisions that will help us out in the future. We don't want to grow up and question our poor decisions right? No regrets.
Finally, I hope that this first blog post wasn't too bad, as i'm not much of a writer, hopefully over time I will get more comfortable and say more about myself. For now, I will leave you all with a picture of a gazelle. Why you ask? Because (another fact), my name means 'gazelle' in Arabic.

6 comments:

  1. It's great that you aren't afraid of change. Discovering new things helps us broaden our perspective and improve ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Reem! I think you really have a good vocabulary. Plus! I agree with what you said about playing different sports will benefit you in the future especially when you're gonna go to a uni cause that's one thing they usually require.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is well written! I can tell that you are a unique person from your interests, as well as the fact that you are open for change, as many people fear from such thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is well written! I can tell that you are a unique person from your interests, as well as the fact that you are open for change, as many people fear from such thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reem, this was a good introductory post, but could have been better if you also addressed some of the prompts related to language. Why do you think it is important to study language?

    ReplyDelete